You do not need to wait, you can eat or drink immediately after taking ION.
We can not guarantee it, we always recommend consulting a doctor. However, ION kills bacteria and viruses so it can help.
ION will not filter it, but it will kill the bacteria and make it safer to drink.
The formula is salt based, so it may taste salty, we recommend you add it to water or juice.
Yes it is safe for pets but give them smaller doses around 5-10 drops.
2-3 times a day
1 bottle will last between 1-2 months if taken daily.